By earning Specializations, Marketo Certified Experts demonstrate their mastery of advanced techniques that accelerate results and unlock the full potential of Marketo.
- Programs & Campaigns Specialist: Validate your ability to automate programs, clone them, use tokens and report on important program data such as ROI and acquisition.
- Nurture & Engagement Specialist: Demonstrate your practical knowledge of creating engagement programs, adding content, building streams, adding people and reporting on success.
- Email Deliverability Specialist: Prove your skills designing emails for optimal performance, configuring key technical settings to authenticate your emails, and setting up your Marketo instance to ensure people receive only the communications that they want.
- Creative Assets Specialist: Prove your proficiency in creating and customizing design assets using HTML and CSS, including customizing colors, buttons, styles, landing pages, emails and more, to align with your visual brand identity.
- Analytics Attribution Specialist: Validate your knowledge of tracking and measuring first touch and multi-touch attribution, as well as how to use Marketo’s advanced reporting to build insightful ad-hoc reports.
Understand the assessment
- Approximately 25- 30 questions
- Duration is 60 minutes
- Minimum passing score is 75%
- Assessments are scored based on the number of correct answers divided by the total number of questions
- Assessments are unproctored and delivered by Kryterion online
- Before taking the assessment, candidates must agree to the Marketo Certification Agreement
Pay for the assessment
Each Specialization assessment costs $25 USD whether you’re taking it for the first time or retaking it because you didn’t pass the first time.
Schedule an assessment
Create an account and register to take an assessment at Webassessor