Marketo Delivers Innovative Enterprise-Ready Platform to Power the Future of Marketing
SAN MATEO, Calif., March 1, 2017-- Marketo, Inc., the leading provider of marketing software and solutions, announced that it has reached a major milestone in its history with the public availability of Marketo's next generation Engagement Platform. The platform, which is powered by a new big data architecture – previously codenamed "Project Orion" – and was unveiled last year, is the only enterprise-grade engagement marketing platform purpose-built to grow customer lifetime value through personalized customer engagement at scale.
"We are delighted to formally announce the public availability of the Marketo Engagement Platform, the industry's most scalable platform for CMOs to build their brand, grow revenue, and thrive in the new digital world we call the Engagement Economy," said Steve Lucas, chief executive officer, Marketo. "The Marketo Engagement Platform underscores our continued leadership and innovation in marketing, as well as Marketo's commitment to delivering breakthrough solutions that enable organizations to connect with their customers and prospects like never before."
Today's announcement comes at a time when a multitude of new revenue technologies and touchpoints have fundamentally changed the ways buyers interact with brands. Today's buyer, whether a business or consumer, demands meaningful experiences that connect with them personally and adapt to their needs over time. Marketers are challenged to create these individual experiences at scale while faced with the rising complexity of bringing together more and more technologies to work in concert. The new architecture of Marketo's Engagement Platform changes this entirely.
The Marketo Engagement Platform reduces the complexity of digital transformation by bringing together a company's essential customer data and touchpoints seamlessly in one unified platform. This gives marketers the ability to listen, learn, and engage like never before.
Marketers can take full advantage of the platform's distinguishing capabilities, including:
- Capture the right customer data – Bring together the customer behavioral and profile data to engage customers at scale and manage their identities.
- Personalize & automate experiences across channels – Use data, customer insights and artificial intelligence to automate and personalize every experience across the customer lifecycle and across marketing channels, including email, web, ads, events, social, mobile, and more.
- Optimize business impact – Tie marketing efforts to business outcomes, like pipeline and revenue, and optimize marketing performance with analytics at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
The Marketo Engagement Platform is comprised of three functional areas that give marketers the flexibility they need to evolve their digital marketing capabilities over time. These include:
- An Engagement Marketing Hub that contains customer identities and data and the APIs to bring this data into and out of the platform. This also includes the automation, analytics, and adaptive engines that power customer insights and automated execution across the platform's applications.
- Marketo's Marketing Applications that are natively built into the platform. These 12 best-in-class apps include Account-Based Marketing (ABM), Web Personalization, and Predictive Content, among others.
- Partner Applications that leverage Marketo's open and extensible architecture and are available through LaunchPoint®, Marketo's ecosystem of best-of-breed partner technologies that helps organizations optimize, complement, and expand their use of the platform.
To handle the explosion of customer behavioral data available to marketers, the Marketo Engagement Platform's newly available big data architecture gives Marketo the ability to ingest trillions of activities and rapidly process them for large scale one-to-one personalization. The platform's foundation leverages proven high-compute, innovative technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, druid, and more, seamlessly integrated for best-in-class performance.
This multi-component architecture is currently being rolled out to Marketo customers and will provide the foundation on which additional engagement marketing services for enhanced performance and scalability will be delivered in 2017 and beyond.
The Marketo Engagement Platform announcement is just one part of an exciting year of innovation from Marketo. Next month at its annual Marketing Nation® Summit, the company will formally outline its innovation agenda for the year.
To learn more about the Marketo Engagement Platform, please visit https://www.marketo.com/software/platform/.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers - from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo's Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
SOURCE Marketo, Inc.