I’m ready to get certified!REGISTER NOW
Although not required, half-day Adoption course are available covering many of the Specialization topics. These courses are an excellent way to brush up on assessment topics.
Account-Based Marketing Specialist
- Establishing a Successful ABM Program: Learn how to distinguish your key accounts from others, enabling you to target your marketing and sales efforts to the accounts with the most potential. See how to asses an organization’s ABM readiness, identify targeted accounts, understand ABM account scoring, and how to engage target accounts across channels.
Analytics Attribution Specialist
- Using Attribution Models: Explore Marketo analyzers and how to set up your programs to track and measure first-touch and multi-touch attribution. Learn what data Marketo captures, and gain experience using ad-hoc and custom reports that you can use to report on attribution and make decisions about where to focus your marketing efforts.
Creative Assets Specialist
- Customizing Creative Assets: See how to take your marketing to the next level by creating new design assets that tell your story, and by customizing the assets included in your Marketo instance to meet your specific marketing needs. Gain hands-on experience in customizing colors, buttons, styles, landing pages, emails, and more.
Email Deliverability Specialist
- Optimizing Email Deliverability: Learn how to measure and monitor deliverability, configure key technical settings to authenticate your emails and set up your Marketo instance to ensure people receive only the communications that they want. Discover content design strategies that will increase the likelihood that your audience receives your message, as well as opt-in best practices.
Event and Webinars Specialist
- Creating Event and Webinar Programs: Learn how to create and track events and webinars in Marketo, as well as how to use some of the special features available specifically for event programs. See how to set up and execute both online and offline events using a Marketo event program, how to use LaunchPoint applications to sync webinars and how to manage attendance at live events using the Marketo Live Event applications.
Nurture & Engagement Specialist
- Building Engagement Programs: Learn everything you need to get an engagement program up and running, including creating the program, adding content, building streams, and adding people. See how to track the success of your program through the Engagement Program Dashboard, and how to maintain and enhance your programs based on program results.
Programs & Campaign Specialist
- Building Programs and Campaigns: Learn to automate programs and set them up to report on important program data such as ROI and acquisition. See how to save time by cloning existing programs, using pre-built programs, and creating My Tokens to quickly update variables across a program.
Social Marketing Specialist
- Driving Buyer Engagement with Social Marketing: Explore how to use social media to engage your buyers. Learn how to plan and strategize your social marketing, how to integrate social media into your current Marketo activities and report on the impact of your social marketing initiatives. Also, learn best practices for managing your social media presence with Marketo on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google and others.
Web Personalization Specialist
- Engaging Visitors through Web Personalization: See how you can deliver personal, relevant experiences to your visitors, tailoring your website to meet individual visitor needs while helping you drive conversions. Learn how Marketo enables web personalization, and how to create audience segments based on demographic, firmographic, and behavioral data. You’ll also learn how to build different types of web personalization campaigns available in Marketo, and how to measure the impact of your web personalization marketing initiatives.