Using Attribution Models
With Marketo, you can configure your programs and campaigns for optimal analysis and reporting. In Using Attribution Models, you’ll learn about the Marketo analyzers and how to set up your programs to track and measure first-touch and multi-touch attribution. You’ll also learn what data Marketo captures, and you’ll gain experience using ad-hoc and custom reports that you can use to report on attribution and make decision about where to focus your marketing efforts.
Ways to attend
Marketers with experience in Marketo who want to set up their programs to track and report on attribution
- Describe Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA) and its role in attribution
- Explain when to use first-touch vs. multi-touch attribution
- Set up programs for optimal RCA effectiveness
- Use Marketo reporting tools and analyzers to drive sales based on attribution
Hands-on exercises and demonstrations help you gain in-class practice setting attribution for marketing programs. Take-home exercise guides help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
Suggested follow-on courses
- Building Programs and Campaigns
- Building Engagement Programs
- Customizing Creative Assets
- Optimizing Email Deliverability