Marketo Core Concepts I
In Marketo Core Concepts I, you’ll learn how to use the core features of Marketo to attract and engage customers. In this two-day hands-on course, we will teach you how to automate your marketing efforts through batch and trigger email campaigns, nurture campaigns, and marketing programs that deliver personalized messages based on defined behaviors, captured audience data, and specific activities. You’ll also gain experience in running reports to analyze your marketing efforts.
Ways to attend
Instructor-led classroom, instructor-led virtual
Marketo Core Concepts I is best for marketing managers and marketing practitioners who are beginners with Marketo or who are new to digital marketing automation. Prior knowledge of Marketo is helpful, but not necessary.
- Upload names to a database
- Send a batch email to a targeted list
- Send a responsive or triggered email
- Send a triggered email for access to gated content
- Create landing pages that include forms and links
- Use elements from the Marketo Design Studio
- Execute a basic drip nurture campaign
- Execute a basic triggered nurture campaign
- Analyze and report on your marketing efforts
Hands-on exercises and demonstrations help you gain in-class practice using the core concepts of Marketo. Take-home exercise guides help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
Suggested follow-on courses
- Building Programs and Campaigns
- Building Engagement Programs
- Customizing Creative Assets
- Marketo Core Concepts II
- Optimizing Email Deliverability
- Using Attribution Models