Establishing a Successful ABM Program
Marketo ABM—or Account-Based Marketing—is about aligning marketing and sales to focus on the accounts that really matter to your organization. In this class, you’ll learn how to establish a successful ABM program using Marketo Account Based Marketing. The course covers everything you need to know about how Marketo ABM works, as well as how to assess your organization’s readiness, how to set up ABM in Marketo, and how to use it to target key accounts, engage with them across channels, and measure the impact of your ABM efforts.
Ways to attend
Marketing practitioners and operations personnel who are responsible for creating an ABM program for their organization in Marketo.
- Define Marketo ABM
- Assess your organization’s ABM readiness
- Setup, configure, and navigate ABM
- Identify and work with targeted accounts
- Understand ABM account scoring
- Engage target accounts across channels
- Measure ABM efforts
- Use Web Personalization with ABM
Instructor demonstrations help you gain in-class insights into best practices for targeting, engaging, and measuring the success of your ABM efforts. Take-home exercises help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
Suggested follow-on courses
- Engaging Visitors Through Web Personalization
- Driving Buyer Engagement with Social Marketing