Your privacy is important to us.
Marketing Automation Runs on Content
Marketing automation is one of the fastest growing technology segments in business. More than a quarter of all Fortune 500 companies have invested in the software, and analysts predict it will grow to a $4.6 billion industry by 2016.
But more than 75% of those who’ve invested in marketing automation say that processes and content are instrumental to success with the technology. In other words, to connect with the right buyers at the right time, companies need to combine a streamlined content operation—which includes processes for producing, distributing, and analyzing content—with marketing automation software.
So how can you give your marketing the competitive advantage? By building a content operation into your marketing automation strategy from the get-go.
Download our ebook to find out:
- How to create buyer personas, and map your content directly to them
- How to build content for every stage of your sales cycle
- How to write appealing, personalized copy
- How to divide up roles and responsibilities on your content team
- How content boosts marketing's quantifiable impact