In today’s buyer-empowered world, marketers need to seize every opportunity to start a relationship, generate goodwill, and earn the trust of prospective buyers. It’s tempting to want to stick with marketing tactics that take the least amount of time and money to execute. But it’s often not in your company’s best interests to do so. A solid marketing mix that incorporates event marketing is critical to connecting with as many potential customers as possible.
This is your Definitive Guide to Event Marketing. Whether hosting, sponsoring, or presenting at an event, first-timer or a seasoned pro, you’ll be armed with all the information you need to get the most out of any marketing event.
- The top 4 reasons to include events as part of your marketing strategy
- Key strategies to promote your event through email, social, and PR
- How to run a flawless webinar or virtual event
- How to rock out a huge conference or tradeshow step-by-step
- Effective follow-up techniques that convert your attendees, and "no shows"
- The ins and outs of calculating event ROI